Knowing who to call when you are in need can be calming in a stressful situation. Seeing a small skittering critter scramble across your floor can send your anxiety level through the roof. All you are thinking is that you want that pest gone and you want the best pest control service you can find to ensure you never see another unwelcome creature in your home again. In Passaic County, searching for the best pest control service comes down to experience, professionalism, and which services are provided.
What kind of pests should I expect this summer
As the season heats up, you may notice an increase in a few pests. Rodents, like mice and rats, may have sought shelter in or near your home over the cold winter. It is very possible that, unless you eradicate the infestation, the mice may still be present but they will be more active out and about instead of in your home. Other pests, however, are ready to make some serious gains over these warm months with the resources in your home.
- Ants can be around all year long but as soon as the winter stores are depleted, the ants are ready to start stocking up for the next winter. You may find them more frequently in your kitchen and bathroom looking for sugary spills or crumbs to take back to their mound. Keep a sharp eye out for a bigger, dark red or black ant trailing along your walls. This could be the destructive Carpenter ant that can cause structural damage to your house.
- Mosquitoes start coming out as soon as the weather starts to turn warm. They bite and cause itchy welts and can even transmit harmful diseases.
- Termites become more active as the temperature rises. Activity for termites involves eating and laying more eggs which translates to a bigger infestation and more damage done to your home.
- Bed bugs feast on blood at night while their hosts sleep. They are notoriously difficult to eradicate because they hide well and can also latch on to clothing or climb into bags to spread to a new location.
- Wasps seem to start building their nests in the corner of your porch or eaves as soon as there are a few warm days back to back. Wasps eat nectar so as soon as the flowers begin to bloom, you can see these stinging bugs buzzing around your home.
If you have seen any of the above critters crawling around your home or buzzing around your property, hiring the best pest control company in Passaic County will eliminate the problem before it gets out of hand.
Experience and professionalism
When it comes to some of the most stubborn and difficult pests, like bed bugs and termites, you want a professional with experience who will be friendly and helpful to communicate with as well as do a stellar job at getting those pests out of the house and off of the premises.
For Passaic County, there is one choice for the best pest control service that provides excellent customer satisfaction and has four decades of experience in eliminating pest problems in the community. Abarb Pest Services knows how to get rid of pests and bring peace of mind back to Passaic County residents.